Friday, 8 November 2013
Filming Progression
After visiting our chosen location of Hardwick Park and carrying out a trial of test footage, we have now arranged to do our filming on Sunday 10th October, as this is the best days for all three of us. When carrying out our filming on this day we plan to go early in order to give us plenty of time to get all of the filming done and to re-film if we don't think certain parts have worked as well as they could. In order to carry out our filming on Sunday, I will have to put our names on the booking sheet outside of the editing room, to make sure I have access to a camera and tripod before I finish college on friday to be able to film over the weekend. We hope to get the majority of the filming done on this day, if we don't we will have to organise a day where we are all free to do the rest of the filming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment